Monday, May 18, 2015

2 Weeks Left!

First, I want to apologize for not updating my blog this last year. I got a new job and with senior year and getting ready for college, and James coming home soon! Its a lot to take in. So James has been district leader in 2 of his areas!! He's loved being a district leader! I'm seriously so proud of the man that he has become and how he has let our Heavenly Father transform him from being a boy to a man. Its like in Beauty and the Beast when the transform because Belle taught him how to love. (I'm a huge Disney nerd!) Expect James has never been the beast haha! James has always had the gift of loving others but the Lord has shown him a different light and he has embraced it with the proud of God on his side he has changed the lives of the people that he has been in contacted with and now with the Cordoba Temple finished and dedicated the people who has waited and has accepted the gospel of Jesus Christ can finally progress for their eternal salvation! James has done so much good in his mission and people thought I was going to be a distraction but all of this time he has never been distracted! My love and support has kept him going and keep pushing forward! He's ready to come home, but I keep telling to just hold on a little longer!  I'm so excited to have my 6'2 blonde cutie back home in my arms! I've 714 days for him!! I can't believe I'm actually saying this!! He's coming home!! What a wonderful feeling it is to know that in 2 weeks there will be no more goodbyes but only good nights. There will be long hugs and tender kisses of I've missed you and I'm never going to let you go! I don't even remember how smells, what was like to hug him, or kiss me or everything, but everything is going to be okay because in 2 weeks he will be home and the best part is he'll be home 2 DAYS before I graduate high school! Not only will I see him finish his mission which is an amazing mile stone for him but he'll see me finish high school which is an amazing mile stone in my life! The Lord has greatly bless both of us and because we both relied on him to help us get through this long distance that majority of couples couldn't do. WE DID IT!! WE MADE IT THROUGH THE IMPOSSIBLE! We probably wouldn't we both weren't committed to it and without his help I wouldn't be here typing up his exciting post! Not only he's changed but I've changed too! My patience's has grown exponentially and I've built a stronger testimony of the gospel! If my 2 years ago self saw me now she would be in shock and think wow!! I've learned a lot on this wait and if I could give a piece of advice to a new MG who thinks that its the end of the world. If its with the right person ,you're both committed, and you're both relying on God then your love for each other will sustained the storm of waiting because after a storm there's always a rainbow and I know it looks hard now but I promise they do come home and you'll be greatly blessed for obeying and being loyal to each other. THIS IS NOT THE END BUT ONLY THE BEGINNING! This journey has tough but triumphant! I won't trade it for the world! He's almost home!!! Thank you for all the encouragement and strength you've given me when I felt there was no end to this wait. The Lord's timing is always perfect!
From Start to Finish!

My first poster for the airport! This is my favorite one!

Second Poster! I love the gold glitter stars and letters!! 15 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment