Saturday, September 21, 2013

6 Month Anniversary!!

Wow! I can't believe that today marks six months that James and I have been together!! Its crazy!! It feels so much longer that we've been together. I guess that's how true love is suppose to feel. I know that most of these six months has been apart ' but I've never felt more closer to him than ever before!! James's is my life,my best friend, and everything that I could ask for in a man. He's taught me so much and I've taught him so much!! I can't wait for him to come home to me and so that we can start our lives together. It's amazing how much you love a person more when their far away from you than when their only 25 minutes away! When I started out on this journey I had a friend told me this phrase and I've never forgotten it "Distances Makes the Heart Grow Fonder". The phrase is so simple, but full of meaning! These past three months that he's been gone was never been more fire added to our love and it phenomenal how much we're growing as a person and towards one another as couple and becoming one mind, one heart, and one soul. I know in my heart that Heavenly Father definitely had a hand in this relationship because when we first tried to be a couple he got scared and blew me off. Then in March, we finally realized that we both love each other and wanted to be with each other and the rest is history! I'm so glad we're together and that we want to be in each others lives and I love him so much! And I can't wait for the 6 months and see how far we've grown and love each other more than ever!! :D That's about it for now! Thank You to all the people who has been helping through my rough days and that support me. You're all Amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment