Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Gratefulness

Its so Amazing how Grateful to have James in my life!! He is definitely my extra boost to everything. Even when I'm happy he makes it even better! When even I'm having the worst of days he always knows the right thing to say to make it better. I love him so Much!! I still can't believe its been 6 Amazing months that we've been together! It still blows my mind because I haven't had a long relationship like this since my freshman year and its so nice to have someone who truly cares for you, that love's you until the end of times and past that, and just make you feel wanted. Heavenly Father has definitely got some plans for us in the future. I know not right now, but definitely later on down the road. I truly have never had any guy who treats me how I should be treated. Shows and says that he Love me. He really does and I don't know where I would be if I didn't have him around. Especially, right now.  He's definitely been the one of the greatest blessing I've ever gotten. I know I post a lot about him, but I just want to make sure if James ever reads this blog which I hope he will when he come home. That he'll see that whole world will know that I love him and nobody else! Its like that song from Josh Turner "Soul mate"  "We've got a special bond that'll never break". Its so true! So this week in his weekly e-mails he sent me pictures and an Amazing e-mail! I know that will make it through this and know that we can make it through anything big or small. My life has been a lot better than the last with him and I couldn't have asked for a better man in my life! He loves me so much and I see it in this letters and e-mails and in everything! I just felt that I needed to write a grateful blog post for him! Here are some of his pictures that he sent me :)


" Guess who had the Bigger Roar?" ;)

"More Power to Missionary Work!"

No comments:

Post a Comment