Thursday, September 19, 2013

Huge Update!

Alright! I know its been a long time since I've posted something on here. Let's update! So James is waiting on visa so for now he's in Detroit, Michigan. He's doing such a phenomenal job over there!!He's already had 3 to 4 baptisms!! I'm so proud of him!! Today marks his 3rd month done with his mission!! I'm glad we've both made it through it! This month has been really hard on me with him being away from me, but i know its not the end and its not forever! Just for now! I'm so excited for Saturday because that's are 6 months being together!! I know most of it has been far apart, but it has definitely brought us even closer together! I love him so Much!!! I cant wait for him to come home!! He's been having a lot of investigators!! That's about it on him. For me, well school's started again and Ive been kinda stressed out about it, but praying and reading my scriptures has been helping a lot. I knew it was going to be a challenge when James's left, but I never thought it was this hard! But because of this I've become much stronger than I've ever had in my life. Its been such a blessing knowing that I can definitely do hard things!! I cant believe that it'll be 6 months for James and I. Its been a very long time since I've been in a relationship this long! I'm so excited to find out what the next 6 months holds out for us!! I love him forever and always!! That's about it for now! Stay strong my fellow MG's and whoever is reading this! You can do it!
This is of the members that James taught a little bit. Then she got baptize :D

No comments:

Post a Comment