Friday, December 27, 2013

Strength Builder!!

Wow! Guys!! I seriously need motivation to keep up this blog!! So its after Christmas! and I hope everybody had a GREAT Christmas! I know I did! I got to go to James's house and be with his family when skyped home! Oh let me tell you! I wish I could go back! Because I loved every second of it! Even though I didn't get to talk to him just him and I . It was just as special to just hear his voice and actually see him! What made it sweeter was that when his mom and I saw mom we started crying because of we miss him! Also he bear his testimony in Spanish and it was so powerful!! I cried so much because I felt it and I don't need to hear it in English to know its true!!! I LOVE HIM SOO MUCH!!!! Words can't even begin to describe how much of amazement this is to know even know even more that we're PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!! Guys! I've never more sure about anybody in my whole life!! He's everything I could ever dream of!! Also he's lost al ot of weight and he looks even more Amazing!!! He's already lost up 20 pounds and he LOOKS AMAZING!! So on the 19th we hit the 6th month mark! 1/4 Done!! 18 more  months to go until he's in my arms for awhile until I go on my mission! I know that means the we'll be 3 1/2 years apart but its okay because Heavenly Father needs me to go and he knows whats best for us!! I'm so glad to have him in my life and I wouldn't change it for the world!! I can't believe that in 3 more months we will reach our one year anniversary!!! The best year of my life!! I seriously can't wait to be in his arms of unconditional love forever!! I don't know where I would be without him!! True Love never felt so surreal!!
Doesn't he Look Amazing?!?!

Only 3 more months until we hit 1 year!!

18 more Months to Go!! Only 538 more Days!

HOW SWEET IS THE WORK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment