Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The One!

Lots of people say that long distance relationships never work. My favorite phrase when people tell me "Two Years is a long time!" or " You'll never make it through". Sometimes their right. Only if the people aren't right for one each other, but I know in my heart that James and I will work out. There's seriously no doubt in my mind that we won't make it. I always knew there was something special that drew me towards him and I hate being so far apart from him, but I know he's doing the right thing and he's down there in Argentina blessing the people down there!! I believe full heartily that when the right people are meant for each other than a mission are only strengthen  the relationship and make the love only grow stronger even more than everything in this world!! I know that James was the one for me through a remarkable experience! It was back in April, I believe 2 two weeks into our relationship and it was my spring break and one night I just couldn't fall asleep and so I got out of my bed and went over to my calender to look and I saw the place where I wrote " James comes home from college!" That's where I got my prompting to grab my patriarchal blessing and I grab it and I went straight to the where it said that I would be inspired in my choosing of a husband and I would know who this person is. When I fished reading it I was overcome with the spirit leaping for joy in my heart that James was The One for me! My heart still leaps for joy because I love him soo much!!! I would wait an eternity with the only meaning he'll come back to me and I know he will!! Our love will not only travel 6,369 miles. It would reach each of the four corners of the Earth and will travel through all eternity because that's how strong our is!! I've truly never felt this about anyone in my whole life! I've had a couple of boyfriends before not none has ever compare to what I feel about James! This time apart will only help us grow more towards each other. Nothing will ever compare to the eternity! I can't wait to be able to be sealed for all time and eternity to my best friend and my soul mate! Distance only makes the heart grow fonder! I'm a firm believer in that statement! If the person you love is the right person for you than they will wait for you! For you  and if they don't then obviously there's someone out there looking for someone like you! You just have to keep praying and keep looking! Heavenly Father will help you if you give your all to him!! I know I found the one for me!! Now we're down to 534 days!! Time is flying!! I love you Elder Madsen!! You'll forever be mine and I'll be forever yours!!
It'll reach every four corners of the Earth!!

Without You, I'm nothing! I love You!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment