Monday, December 30, 2013

My Saving Grace!

You know I think everyone has that one special person that we call our "Saving Grace". I know in my heart that I have my saving grace and that's James! Heavenly Father definitely works through us for others! You know all my life I never that I would be as Lucky as I am to have James in my life! He's been there through almost everything! So, long before James. I always kept saying to myself "Who on Earth will love a girl like me?! A girl who has gotten held twice in her life!! A girl who has barley anything to offer!" I never thought I was pretty, strong, or Even Smart! Because I thought only stupid people get held back! I hated the fact that I couldn't graduate with other people my age! But that all changed when James and I finally became a couple and began this Amazing Journey with him!! I swear I don't think there ever was a moment EVER that James never yet me forget that I was beautiful! He always told me that I'm Gorgeous and Beautiful!! I never thought I would ever have a man who loves me unconditionally!! I also remember back I think in May it was getting closer to graduation for the upcoming seniors that were my age and I cried to James that I hated being where I was at! He told me that "Tabi , you're the strongest person I've ever known and I know that you make it through this because that's the kind of person you are! That's one of the many reasons why I love you". I never really realize what I was capable of, but obviously James saw more in me than I did in myself! I truly believe that's one of many reasons why James is perfect for me is that he was sent to me to realize what an AMAZING DAUGHTER OF MY HEAVENLY FATHER THAT I AM!! I truly Thank my father in heaven for putting James in my life!! He was constantly helped me through so much! I seriously couldn't have asked for more!!! I just want to shout it to the world that I LOVE JAMES MADSEN!!! But, obvious my whole world is in Argentina being a Saving Grace to the people there!! They are so lucky to have him there!! He's a wonderful man and I Love Him full heartily!!! I've never truly believed in myself and never thought I was worth anything. I always thought I was a nobody! Then James came into my life and change that!! I don't think he knows how truly much he has changed me and have helped me see that I'm Beautiful Daughter of My Father in Heaven because he created me and set me to this Time on earth for a very special life mission! I know most definitely that James was a big part of my life!! And I'm eternally grateful!! I LOVE YOU ELDER MADSEN!! Thank you being apart of my life! God truly gave me you!!! Only 535 more days to go!!!! I Love you!!
Almost accurate to my prayers! ;)
Couldn't have said it better myself! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment