Saturday, December 28, 2013

Our Story!


Okay Since its like 12:51AM and I cant sleep I might as well blog!! Lol! I love being me! Anyways, I just thought I would write my story Of how James and I came from beings best friends to being lovers and still acting like best friends! So, our story begins August 2011, James and I met during band camp and he came up to me and talk to me first! At first I thought he was pretty cute for tall blonde! Haha! Anyway we instantly became friends. Then later on that fall season there was a trip to Silverdale for a marching band competition and while the whole band was lost in Truth and Dare games. James and I talked and got a deeper understanding of one another. The only thing I absolutely LOVE about James is his Baby Blue eyes!! On the way to Silverdale , some how we got on the topic of eyes and he told me that he loved my eyes and he was wearing his shades and I told him to take off his shades and I think thats when I fell in love with him but sadly at that time I was already in a relationship with one of friends which now looking back. Wasn't the best guy for me. I mean he treated me well. I guess we were too different. Anyways, I instantly just knew that there was something special about him and also when we held hands on that bus ride. When we held hands there was just instant spark we both felt and it was amazing and when we stop at CWU for dinner. After dinner, I went to the mini lobby they had and James and I held hands and just got lost in each other's eyes and it was just too perfect, but then I started to feel guilty because I didn't want to cheat on the guy I was currently dating and I told James that we can't do this to him because it isn't right and then we stay best friends and as the that school year went on. James had some rough patches because of things and who he was with and I can you this that every time a rough patch come up I was right there trying my best to help him because I wanted him to be happy and not feel terrible. There was a time that he distant himself from me because he things to figure out and became a little bitter and I didn't do anything. Its just of everything hes been through. After his graduation, he apologize and wanted to make it up to me by taking me on a date. Before I go on I wanna let you know that during that time that James distant from me the guy I was dating broke up with me so when I went on the date with James. I was single. Anyways, so he decide to treat me to Applebee's and to see "The Dark Knight Rises". So when that day came he drove up and you know most guys come to the door to get the girl. Nope, not James! He wasn't comfortable coming to doors and he was really nervous so he texted me saying that he was at my house and my mom didn't appreciate that he didn't come to the door. You know that still today I still give me a tease every once in a while! Anyways, we went to Applebee's and when he ordered and receive our food and while we were eating we just stop and stare at one another and I know this is going to sound cheesy but I could've swore that I saw a twinkle in his eye! It was so magical and then we went to go see the movie and in the back of my head I really wanted him to hold my hand. I was tempted to hold his hand but I chicken out! Afterwards, he drove me home and open my door and then gave me a hug. You know I found out that he wanted to kiss me on our first date but he got scared and nervous and didn't know what to do. So, I think two weeks later when I finally figure out my feelings and knew that I liked James alot I told him that he was like " Why didn't you tell me sooner?". He was getting ready to leave for BYU-ID. Then he texted me after I got home from a double date I went on saying " What would you if I just randomly showed up at your house?" I told him that I would go outside and find what he wanted. Then he told me that he has to tell me "something in person". So on that august day, I had to go babysit my little cousins because their mom had a doctor's appointment. He told me that I had to stay. So he raced down the highway after work. I was so glad that he didn't get a ticket. So when he got there I went outside to find what in the world was so important. Then he said " Its not what I want to tell you its what I want to show you." I was confused and then kissed me! It was the best kiss I've ever had! So then after that he asked me to be his girlfriend and we dated for a week. Then he broke up with me because he was scare about the long distance between us and I tried everything I could but he wouldn't budge so he broke up with me. I never cried so much over a guy after dating a week. After that I didn't talk to him for a couple of months and I didn't want to feel that awful pain inside of me so I started dating this other guy who I thought was sweet and I guess I used him just to make the pain that James left go away. Then sometime after home coming James texted me saying how sorry he was for the way he treated me and I forgave him and we started flirting and then I had to tell him that I was dating this other guy and then he stop flirting completely. Then the other guy I was dating broke up with me on New Years Eve. Then months past and then in March. James and I started texting again and then he said he missed me and I told him I did too and on the 21st of March he asked out again and on my birthday he skyped me and that was seriously the best birthday presents I've ever gotten!! So after that he came home from college to prepare himself for his mission and of course spend time with me ;-) and on June 19th he enter the MTC and the story still continues!! I love him soo much!!! I can't wait for him to come home!! Only 18 more months and 537 more Days to go!! I love my rebel cowboy <3

                                           This is our song!! He's my Cowboy and  I'm his angel :)
I love his Senior Picture!! Those eyes!! 














No comments:

Post a Comment