Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Its A New Year!

Yay! Its 2014! I can finally say " My missionary comes home next year!!" I'm so excited for this year!! I have a feeling that its going to be an AMAZING Year!! Not only for me but for my missionary!! New Adventures, New Challenges, New trials, and More LOVE!!! I can't wait to see what this year brings to the table!! My New Year Resolution's are the following:
Tabitha's Resolution's for 2014!
  • Attend the temple once a week
  • Keep up with my scripture reading/ prayers
  • Finally Finish my Young Women's Personal Progress ( I'm so CLOSE!)
  • Keep up with my journal and this blog about my journal :-D
  • Most Definitely keep up my grades!
  • Spending more time with my mom
  •  Grow even more closer to my Missionary ;) (Thats a given one!) Haha!
I'm very excited! I even got my New Years kiss! No it wasn't from my Missionary but my teddy bear kiss comes in second! But I think He needs a little more experience with the ladies! ;-) he's been hanging with the guys way to long! Oh well, My missionary's kisses are better! Haha! Well Happy New Year Everyone!! May this year Bring you good tiding of great JOY!!! Only 533 More Day!! <3 <3
Happy New Year!

My New Years Kiss! I can't wait Until I have the Real One! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment