Saturday, January 4, 2014

Strength and Trials!

You know all of us has our strengths and weakness. Some of us may be better at things than others. Thats okay! We're all different! And That's okay because that's how Heavenly father intended when he made each and everyone of us, but there's one thing in common we all have and that's we're all Heavenly Fathers children and we're created in his image! Like it says in Genesis 1: 26, "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." He LOVES  all of his children and nothing will ever change his mind because he created YOU an he created ME!! No one and I mean NO ONE IS FAVORED IN HIS EYES!!! We we're sent here on an individual  mission and we were giving special gifts and talents in order for us to complete our mission! Some of us in order to complete our heavenly mission, we have to serve an earthly and that's what all the missionaries all around the world are doing to completing their earthly mission to be much closer to finishing their heavenly mission here on earth! If any one that's reading this , Let me testify  that you're no different from ANYONE ELSES!! Dont you EVER compare yourself to ANYONE ELSE!! And Dont EVER think that you're not good enough because YOU ARE!!!!!!! You're so precious in God's Eyes!! And he only Wants you to succeed! You have a mission complete and you can't succeed if you only think you can't continue and you think you're worthless because that's what I used to think because with me I got held back twice in my schooling and kindergarten wasn't bad because I build amazing relationship, but when 6th grade came. I was bullied and it made me give up hope and made me not want to fight back because this was the first time I've ever been bullied in my life and I didn't know what to do so because of that it just went all down hill, but when I moved here to Washington and went to school. It was a turn over for me I started achieving, then sophomore and now my junior year subjects starting getting harder especially Math and Science and earlier this year I've thought about self harming myself , but I've never succeed it because I don't want to become the next victim because I see how it only hurts more and causes more pain and I see how it changes a person. That's not what I wanted! I feel if I didn't meet all the Amazing girls, My Amazing Missionary, Have the knowledge that My Father in Heaven is there , and my WONDERFUL Family that has helped through this journey I would probably have already been down that road along, LONG time ago. To the girls that has helped me THANK YOU!! You know who are!! You definitely have a special place in my Heart!!! Also if you're already down that road you can come back out of the Darkness and Break those chains that Satan has grip on you! He wants you to suffer like he is!!!! He knows you can win!! He just doesn't see what you're capable of!!! That's where you call upon Our Father and pleaded to him he will help you but he can't if you don't ask!! You can come back!! Through the Atonement you can become clean again! You're Never Alone!! I know this isn't my usual post, but I felt that I need to type this post! Believe in Yourself!! I Love Sister Dalton's Talks!!
He's ALWAYS There!!

He LOVES You!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment