Wednesday, January 22, 2014

10 Month Annverisary


I want to apologize for not writing. I've been really busy with school and I just want to write and say that yesterday was the most amazing day in the world because it was the 10 month mark of mine and James relationship!! I cant believe that was the day that James and I finally became an official couple! Im so glad to have someone like him to call mine! Its also an amazing feeling because you finally feel like the hunt is over and you dont have to keep looking for that special one because youve already found and now you just get to enjoy the amazing person that Heavenly Father created JUST FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU!!!! I dont know about you but ever since I've been with James. My days are better because I know that hes there and I never EVER have to question if he'll leave me because I know in my heart that we've finally found each other and that NOTHING will tear us apart!! I cant believe that in 2 months we'll hit our 1 year mark as being as a couple!!! Im so excited because this is seriously the longest and best relationship ever!!! You know whats a funny story about our relationship? Okay so it was back in March and it was on my birthday and James and I have only been together for a week and we decided to skype since he's at BYU-ID and so when I got hone from school we skype and I'm telling that after nit seeing him since that summer back. It was So AMAZING to see him! Anyways so the thing is since 21st is our anniversary he didnt even asked the question until 7 days after when I brought it up and. I said " you know you never really asked me the question?" And then he said "well do you want to go out with me?" And then I said "Well I'm already with you I guess so. ;-) " Haha just thought I would share. I LOVE Him SOOOO Much!!!! I csnt wait until he gets home!! I wanna spend the rest of my life with him!!! Happy 10 months babe!! I hope the next 10 months are just as amazing as these 10 months happen been!!  I LOVE YOU SOO AMAZING!!!
This was his email from Monday!! I Love him So Much!!
Took the words right out of my mouth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment